Saturday, March 3, 2007

Resigned

As most of ya'll know by now... I've officially resigned from being Hostess at The Clock Tower for a few reasons. So... thanks all for allowin me the fun times and trouble for as long we we've had em! Oh sure I'll still be around from time to time with an appearance as the local Fancy Butt... I mean sure why not? But anyways... here's one last go for ya.

*~WELCOME TO THE CLOCK TOWER!~*
If ya'll wanna join in, the dance machine is the big blue ball above us!

It was a long road comin hasn't it? I mean... I've been around since I was barely a newb... haha... "newb". Such a funny word. Ok ok I'll get back on track, oh look... a kitty! But yes... I came from being a total know nothin to where I am now thanks to those at The Clock Tower.

Gore: For teachin me how to fly...
Kenzie: For showin me how to look like the coolest dork around.

Sasha: For being the human party favor.

Topher: Bein the bestest Flurffy a girl could ask for, and keepin it ongoing!
Everyone else not named: Ya'll are awesometastical.

Alllllrighty before this somehow turns into some boring Oscars speach lets just get ON with it.
I guess that's about all I've got to say really for now so... catch ya'll on the dance floor!

~Iridani
"Fancy Butt"



No comments: